Thursday, October 2, 2008

Swimming with Sharks - Pre VP Debate Notes

I will be recapping this delabcackle for posterity tonight.

My prediction? Joey the Shark has embarassed himself often, but I get why he's like that. He's passionate and spit-firey about politics and the "people" (sheeple). He's a patriot and I have cheered loudly for him on many occasions. Joey the Shark. Hee! He's going to be Joey Suave tonight - tres charmant. Maybe he'll flirt with her, keep her off balance that way. I'm sure that he'll go a little overboard a few times but he'll sink his teeth into her in the end.

The She Thing? Sarah? Will be a ball breaker set on automatic. She's easy on the eyes - and that's a whole blog subject on its own. She's like a shiny new object. She sparkles. Some of our fellow citizens are mesmerized by that. She'll have some rote mechanism she'll use - or maybe quite a few - to defer difficult questions. Like a good Femmebot, I bet she'll enunciate every Pakistani and Russian and Zimbabwean name so precisely, she'll come off as an expert. What other stuff have they been programming into her brain, by the 'crick, at MCCain's Rancho? Lots of underlings, following her around chanting the GOLDEN KEY PHRASES.

I see Joey pulling this one out fair and square. He'll live up to the challenge. All she's got is low expectations. I guess some of it will depend on how well they programmed her. Maybe smoke will come out of her ears.

I can't wait!

Oh - the poll closed today. We had 14 total votes (impressive!) - with the winning answer being (drum roll)...Straight-up Racism! With half the votes!

OMG. I have SO much to expel on that issue. Racism is a topic I am somehow compelled to explore. VERY interesting! Another quarter of the voters chose "Polls are meaningless," and the final quarter thought that "Half of our citizens really think McCain is a hero." 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

Sorry, didn't mean to shout.

I'll put another poll question up post-debalacle tonight.
 
Good and happy wishes to everyone reading this blog in its infancy. It's only been a week!

No comments: